Toby Jug delivers the best entertainment in South Auckland. During the day, Toby Jug provides top-quality meals and the best wines and beers at our bar and restaurant. Auckland Airport travellers can enjoy their stopover in style, sitting in our garden bar with a cold beer, a glass of New Zealand wine and a delicious meal.
When you're looking for a place to eat, Auckland Airport travellers can stop in for a quick snack or stay to experience a New Zealand-style nightclub. South Auckland locals and travellers from all over the world love our great meals, our non-stop entertainment, and our open late bar.
Flying into Auckland? At Toby Jug bar and restaurant, Auckland Airport travellers can take advantage of free wifi internet to check emails and browse online. Plus, don't forget that with plenty of free parking, Toby Jug should be your first choice when you need a place to eat. Auckland Airport stopovers are much more fun when you spend them at Toby Jug!
- Watch live sports on our big screen TV, including rugby games, State of Origin and the Melbourne Cup at our bar and restaurant - South Auckland's ultimate entertainment venue
- Relax in the warm ambiance of Toby Jug's gastro pub environment or mingle all night in our nightclub - Auckland Airport visitors will find that this is the perfect place to spend a stopover
- When you need a place to eat, South Auckland wide there is no better location than Toby Jug for excellent food and a fantastic range of drinks
- Drop in any day of the week and you'll find something happening, whether it's a quiz night, karoke, live sports or a game on the pool table or the pinball machines
- Do you need a venue for your hen's night or stag night? Toby Jug is the number one nightclub, South Auckland wide, for your group booking
- Looking for a great nightclub? South Auckland locals will tell you that Toby Jug is the place to go, playing hip-hop, R and B, techno, reggae and more.
- Don't forget that Toby Jug is not just the best place to eat, South Auckland wide, but we specialise in cocktails, shots and a wide range of boutique and popular beers, superb New Zealand wines, and more
- Stay up late when you're in a different time zone: At Toby Jug's nightclub, Auckland Airport is just a few minutes' drive away, so you can dance at our Island nightclub until you're ready to check in